quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016

The Rolling Stones (1°)

Jumpin' Jack Flash
Child Of The Moon
As Tears Go By

Sad Sad Sad
Blinded By Love

She's So Cold
Send It To Me

Time Is On My Side
Twenty Flight Rock / Going To A Go Go

She Was Hot
I Think I'm Going Mad

Rock And A Hard Place
Cook Cook Blues

We Love You
Dandelion

Surprise, Surprise
Parachute Woman

Paint It, Black
Long Long While

Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
Everybody Needs Somebody To Love

Going To A Go Go
Beast Of Burden

Carol
Can I Get Witness

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man
The Spider And The Fly

Get Off Of My Cloud
I'm Free

Star Star

Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)


Angie

Silver Train


Respectable

When The Whip Comes Down


Brown Sugar
Bitch
Bitch / Let It Rock

It's Only Rock 'N Roll
"Through The Lonely Nights"

Start Me Up
No Use In Crying

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário