quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2016

Elvis Presley

My Boy
Thinking About You

Tutti Frutti
It's Now Or Never

Are You Lonesome Tonight
Jailhouse Rock

Guitar Man
Faded Love

I've Lost You
The Next Step Is Love

Wooden Heart (Corazón De Madera)
What's She Really Like

My Way
America The Beautiful

Way Down
Pledging My Love

Moody Blue
She Thinks I Still Care

Always On My Mind
My Way

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Mr. Songman

Always On My Mind
Separate Ways

Blue Christmas
Santa Claus Is Back In Town

The Jordanaires - All Shook Up
That's When Your Heartaches Begin

The Jordanaires - She's Not You
Jailhouse Rock

Mama Liked The Roses
The Wonder Of You

Fever
Dirty Dirty Feeling

In The Ghetto
Any Day Now

The Jordanaires - Puppet On A String
Wooden Heart

The Jordanaires - Hard Headed Woman
Don't Ask Me Why

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário